Complete Injury Management Chiropractors Care!
CIM is the place to find chiropractic care. With care available throughout the valley and the combined abilities of chiropractors and other providers including: orthopedic surgeons, pain management specialists and lifecare specialists, we are able to guide our injured patients back to health.
Convenience is the biggest benefit for choosing a CIM doctor. If you are a personal injury victim or a workers comp patient you can always get care near either work or home. There is always an office near you, and with doctors who provide same day availability as well as access to a mobile doctor who actually makes house calls throughout the valley for those unable to travel; we provide convenience to our patients. We are proud to work with Las Vegas chiropractors who will set weekend appointments and if needed, we can even provide transportation.
Treatments and Services
Affiliated chiropractic doctors are committed to providing excellent care to help reduce pain and suffering from any conditions or injuries you may have. Treatments and services include:
- Electrostim Therapy
- Hot Laser Therapy
- Massage Therapy
- Spinal Decompression
- Therapeutic Exercise
CIM members include pain managment specialists, Physiatrists and Orthopedic doctors who are vital to our ability to provide patients a complete injury management service as well as being able to treat many types of patients: from athletes with sports injuries to babies to the elderly who suffer with arthritis and other degenerative conditions.
We have insurance and legal specialists on hand to help guide our valued patients through the process of paying for care.
Chiropractic celebrated its 117th birthday this year; beginning in the United States in the 1890s. Now, more than a century later, chiropractic is taught and practiced across the globe and it has earned its place in the public health system.
Doctors of chiropractic are committed to a holistic model of healing, which aligns with the modern approach towards health. Rather than treating disease. it embraces the notion of maintaining health. The underlying philosophy for each of the Las Vegas chiropractors affiliated with Complete Injury Management includes:
- Determining the causes of an illness or condition so as to remove it, instead of merely treating the symptoms
- Early intervention, with an emphasis on prompt diagnosis and treatment
- Understanding the critical importance of the nervous system in maintaining the health and wellbeing of the human body
- Recognition of the relationships between environment, health and lifestyle
- A sensitive, hands-on approach that is totally patient-centered
- Using natural, drug-free pain relief methods
CIM provides excellent chiropractic care to treat injuries or conditions associated with auto accidents and other related injuries including:
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Slip and fall
- Work related injuries and other injuries under the Nevada workers compensation system also known as on the job injuries.
Centers also treat non-injury related pain such as these typical conditions including:
- Acute pain
- Chronic pain
- Soft tissue injuries
- Neck and back pain
- Tingling in the arms or legs
- Disc bulges, injuries or herniations
- Mid-back pain
- Pain between the shoulder blades
- Headaches and migraines
to schedule an appointment today
Also available if necessary:
Same Day Appointments – Weekend Appointments – Transportation Provided